At the nexus of cloud computing, the Internet of Things and renewables, QOS Energy powers Qantum®, a cloud based renewable platform dedicated to technical asset management of renewable plants and storage facilities.
Qantum® collects data from millions of sensors and devices deployed across multiple solar, wind, biogas, hydro, storage and hybrid assets. The data is transformed into comprehensive analytics enabling professionals as varied as plant managers, analysts, energy traders and maintenance engineers to significantly improve operational processes and financial returns for more than 7 000 facilities worldwide, including 10 GW of renewable power.
Operating in 23 countries worldwide, QOS Energy has offices in Europe, USA, Mexico and India.
Job description :
Working in an English speaking environment, the marketing & communication specialist will be in charge of supporting the marketing team in operational marketing management. His main role will be to coordinate corporate and product marketing campaigns. He / she will also be involved in coordinating PR / communication campaigns.
This individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals.
- Assist in the development of the company’s brand awareness and lead generation
- Manage and maintain online, digital and print marketing supports and documentation
- Participate in the product marketing programs (newsletters, webinars, product launch)
- Assist in the development of the company’s communication and content strategy
Daily responsibilities :
- Creating and editing marketing supports such as newsletters, brochures, mailings and sales collaterals
- Maintaining and updating website to optimise SEO, SEA and lead generation
- Writing, editing and proof reading of marketing content for a wide variety of audiences and purposes (case studies, white paper, technical notes, online help, proposal …)
- Managing social media communication, planning & community management (twitter, LinkedIn)
- Coordinating internal and external communication projects
- Providing basic graphic design support and managing production of in-house print jobs
- Serving as team liaison to leaders and stakeholders for campaigns, projects, and reporting, as assigned
Expected qualifications and skills
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent communication and writing abilities
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Google & Web Tools
- Knowledge of SEO, SEA and website management (wordpress)
- Must be self-motivated and organized
- Be creative and quick-thinking
- Be a great team player and possess excellent people skills
Annual Salary: To be defined according to experience
Position to be filled in October 2020