44240 La Chapelle-sur-Erdre
Do you want to join a fast-growing company working in IIoT, analytics, cloud computing & renewables energies?
QOS Energy is an innovative independent software vendor specialising in data intelligence cloud solutions for renewable energy companies. QOS Energy operates in 23 countries worldwide, with offices in Europe, North America and India.
QOS Energy powers Qantum®, a renewable analytics cloud solution designed to maximise the performance of renewable plants and storage facilities. By seamlessly retrieving data from any plant and system , Qantum® provides renewable asset owners & operators access to performance analytics, dashboards, KPIs and machine learning tools. QOS Energy empowers clients to increase energy production and maximise returns for more than 5 000 facilities worldwide, including 8 GW of renewable power.
QOS Energy is experiencing a strong growth and we are therefore looking for a Senior Presales Engineer.
Key areas of responsability:
- Support key account & sales managers including product demonstrations,
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed solution,
- Good understanding and working knowledge of a Solar plant along with SCADA and plant monitoring system,
- Good communication skills with proactive ability to scope the technical solution required to address customer needs; assess customer met and unmet needs and recommend optimum solution,
- Experience in responding to RFI/RFQ/RFP during bidding,
- Comfortable to work cross functionally with product management and engineering by providing feedback and voice of customer to drive future revenue based on market needs,
- Manage the trial process (pilot sites) and responsible for the delivery quality during the whole pilot phase, and alert of potential customer satisfaction threats,
- Able to provide training to customers when needed and support training needs including content development and review,
- Participate in conferences; shows, exhibitions when appropriate and
- Secures input from all necessary stakeholders within the company and adequate Adapts solutions or select partners, as necessary, to ensure appropriate answers to the customer needs.
- Support technical marketing needs including content development, generation and delivery of product webinars, creating videos, writing whitepapers, and other technical marketing related activities,
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution,
- Minimum six years of project or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment,
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role in renewable sector (solar).
- IT background and interest,
- Languages: English (mother tongue), French is a plus
- Practical, proactive, solution provider, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Analytical rigor, precision, curiosity,
- This position includes outside travel to customers