At the nexus of cloud computing, the Internet of Things and renewables, QOS Energy powers Qantum®, a cloud based renewable platform dedicated to technical asset management of renewable plants and storage facilities.
Qantum® collects data from millions of sensors and devices deployed across multiple solar, wind, biogas, hydro, storage and hybrid assets. The data is transformed into comprehensive analytics enabling professionals as varied as plant managers, analysts, energy traders and maintenance engineers to significantly improve operational processes and financial returns for more than 7 000 facilities worldwide, including 10 GW of renewable power.
Operating in 23 countries worldwide, QOS Energy has offices in Europe, USA, Mexico and India.
CDMX (San Miguel Chapultepec)
Key areas of responsability:
To ensure our development, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager specialized in renewable energies operation, mainly focusing on solar energy, to join the Customer Success team.
The Project Manager, in charge of Customer projects and relationships, is responsible for coordinating multiple work streams to ensure on-time delivery of Customer projects and ensures the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
The main functions of this role will be to:
- Build and sustain strong client relationships
- Manage feasibility, deadlines and quality of Customer projects implementation in Qantum®
- Manage feasibility and implementation of Customer specific requests, KPIs and analyses to customize the Qantum® environment in relation with junior technical engineers
- Manage project review meetings with the Customer
- Stay attuned to Customer needs and ensure the highest level of reactivity (new KPI, new analysis, report creation, etc.)
- Present and help the Customer to quickly familiarize with new features in Qantum
- Assist Customers along the way on current and future projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
The new Senior Project Manager will join a multi-cultural team in a constantly growing company, working in a very exciting and attractive field.
- Engineering school / university
- IT background (familiar with TCP/IP networking) and interest
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in the Renewables market (with a focus on solar) – several years in Operations management experience required
- Minimum 5 years proven working experience in Projects and Customer Relationship management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English (US) – frequent meetings/calls with customers
- Other languages would be appreciated (especially Portuguese-Br or French)
- Initial 3 month “onboarding & training” period in Portland/USA and Nantes/France with Operation teams (expenses covered by the company)
Annual Salary: To be defined according to experience