44240 La Chapelle-sur-Erdre
Do you want to join a fast-growing company working in IIoT, analytics, cloud computing & renewables energies?
QOS Energy is an innovative independent software vendor specialising in data intelligence cloud solutions for renewable energy companies. QOS Energy operates in 23 countries worldwide, with offices in Europe, North America and India.
QOS Energy powers Qantum®, a renewable analytics cloud solution designed to maximise the performance of renewable plants and storage facilities. By seamlessly retrieving data from any plant and system , Qantum® provides renewable asset owners & operators access to performance analytics, dashboards, KPIs and machine learning tools. QOS Energy empowers clients to increase energy production and maximise returns for more than 5 000 facilities worldwide, including 8 GW of renewable power.
QOS Energy is experiencing a strong growth and we are therefore looking for an International Business Development Manager.
The position reporting directly to the VP of sales and can be based at Nantes or Home Office:
Following extensive sales & technical training program, the Business Development Manager will use his technical and commercial background to develop a strong sales pipeline based on medium to large B2B accounts in the renewable sector.
The business development manager identifies new business opportunities, qualify prospective clients, manages sales presentations and online demonstrations, creates proposals and negotiates contract closing.
Key areas of responsability:
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing software solutions and services
- Responsible for Annual Recurring Revenue Targets
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Coordinate contributors (product, presale, experts, marketing) to offer the solution best suited to customer needs
- Conduct one-to-one and group sales presentations
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Manage and maintain opportunities in SalesForce CRM system
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent knowledge of renewable market,
- 10 years Solutions-selling experience in the following areas: hardware, software, in renewable market
- Strong leadership with contacts on C-levels and influential skills is a must
- Understanding of broad range of
- Outstanding English Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Expérience in Salesforce CRM
- Languages: English and Spanish, Italian highly appreciated
- Travelling about 30% of the time to prospects, customers, partners and trade shows
Based in Nantes, Home Office (Italy) can be considered